Wednesday, April 8, 2009



Dear Readers,

I am so honored... Miss BLC at The Company She Keeps has given me a blog award!  She has given me the Sexy Blogger Award!  

Yes, yes, thank you.  I am honored.  Please hop over to BLC's blog and check her cute posts out.  I think from here I am supposed to tag some other Sexy Bloggers!  Here we go (in no particular order):


Now, go bring sexy back ladies!  You are supposed to list 5 sexy things about yourself... and here's mine: 1) laughing til you can't breathe; 2) Strawberry Smoothie toenail polish; 3) forgiveness is key in life; 4) do something creative every day; 5) I am a Christian woman!

Love, Me

2 comments:

Kacey said...

You are fabulous! Thank you for this award and I hope I do you proud bringing some sexy back to my blog. Anyone know where JT is when a girl needs him? ;D

I'll let you know when I post my award! Thanks again! You made me feel all sassy today!

BLC :o said...

Work it girl! Hehe. Xoxo-BLC