Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dear Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Work My iPhone Camera,

Yesterday afternoon, at approximately 5:30 p.m. EST, in area code 336, I was literally rubbing shoulders with Anderson Cooper - of AC 360 on CNN.  I handed you my iPhone because it was the only camera I had.  I had it set and ready to go.  I told you which button to push.  I nudged Anderson and said "right there."  He looked up and we both smiled.  We waited.  And waited.  He looked away and kept signing autographs.  I kept looking at my phone and smiling like an idiot. Finally, you said, "I don't know how to work it.  Sorry."  I was t-i-c-k-e-d.

Lucky for you, a friend just HAPPENED to be snapping pictures.  She got proof that I was shoulder to shoulder with good ol' A.C.
(That's me in the white sweater to the left of AC)

Please learn how to work an iPhone and never let that happen to anyone again.

Love, Me

8 comments:

BLC :o said...

OMG!! That rocks. Your picture is adorable. Xoxo-BLC

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Oh NO! LOL. I'm glad someone got it though!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday!

Whitney said...

hahaha... umm it's a camera phone how hard can it be?! some people. . .

thanks for the award!!!

very married said...

hahaha - i completely understand. i gave someone my CAMERA once and they were like, "what button do i push?"

...

seriously?

...

it's the only button on the top that doesn't say "on/off"

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh!!! How awesome! Too bad you didn't get the moment captured quite how you wanted. That happened to me with Hillary. I was talking the whole time and in the picture my mouth is wide open. Not good. But I was happy just to get that. At least you met AC. Gah... that is awesome!!!

Stopping by from SITS!

Just Add Walter said...

oh lord.. how can you not know how to use a camera phone!?! love the blog!! found you via 20sb

Kacey said...

I {HEART} Ancderson and I am so glad you got a picture...eventually. ;D

~ Julie ~ said...

Oh what a frustrating thing to have happened. Good thing your friend was there. Visiting from SITS... :)