Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Freaky Friday, Y'all!

First: About Freaky Friday - Every Friday I will write about something totally freaky from my week.  My definition of "freaky" may change from week to week.  Sometimes it may be funny, other times scary, other times, ironic.  You'll just have to see.

Dear Mr. Banana Peel,

Yesterday morning I was having a pretty crazy day.  It was raining, and I was running late.  I had to stop by the store to get some cupcakes.  I jumped out of my car and lo and behold!  You - Mr. Banana Peel - were lying all rotten and brown and wet on the pavement directly under my feet.  You lucky thing, you.  If I had slipped and busted my you-know-what because of you, I would have had some words.  And they wouldn't have been nice.

But I must say, thank you for not making me fall.  Although it probably would have been funny later on.  But don't get any ideas.

Love, Me

6 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Hi.
Stopping by via SITS to say hello!
Very cute post.

Have a great weekend!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

Welcome to SITS. Your blog is really cute (I love the birds). I also love letter blogs, so I'm off to read more.

Tanielle said...

Love your letters! This is a great way to start my day!

Thanks! Tanielle

Whitney said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! What a fun idea to write letters to different people/things! So you're in law school? What year are you?

BLC :o said...

Haha! This is too funny. I am a newbie to your blog and am LOVING the theme. Xoxo-BLC

Kacey said...

This is fabulous. As soon as I was finished reading that Gwen Stefani song popped in my head. B-A-N-A-N-A-S! I'm glad you didn't step on that icky peel!