Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dear Everyone Who Knows Me,

I truly appreciate your kind words of worry and compassion over the past week.  Apparently, I look tired.  Three people have asked me in the last 5 days, "Are you okay?" or have said, "You look tired" or "You look upset."  So, I'm here to set the record straight.

Yes, I am tired.  Yes, I am stressed out.  Yes, I am exhausted.  Yes, I sometimes feel like I'm on the verge of a semi-nervous breakdown (not really, but you know what I mean).  Yes, I am ready to graduate from law school.  Yes, I am nervous about the Bar exam (even though I'm going to kick its butt).  Yes, yes, yes.

So, that's all.  That is why my eyes are puffy and red and I look tired.  Because I am.  But thanks for asking.  

And Yes, I will be MIA (missing in action) most of the time until July 30.

But come July 30...

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKK!!!!!!  (Well, after a nice long nap!)

Love, Me

No comments: